Love it: right lighting, cozy atmosphere, personable service, delicious food, good wine, clean bathroom. Also like their tableware and utensils. The rustic table tops are cool.
The freshly made mozzarella is awesome. I usually don’t go for pasta but the squid ink campanelle is a must try, al dente and yummy.
- Soppresata & Prosciutto with some cheeses
- bruschetta with green apple Gorgonzola
- Arancini, & Polenta Fries with Tomato Sauce
- Short Ribs with turnip purée
- fresh handmade mozzarella
- chocolate chip zeppoles & biscotti.