Quaker Meeting

1421 Northern Blvd,
Manhasset, NY 11030

The Meeting House, next to Manhasset Library, was founded by the Society of Friends in 1702. Used continuously as a place of worship except when occupied by British and Hessian forces during the American Revolution. In 1812 the original meeting house was demolished and rebuilt using the original benches and timbers. The oak tree is one of the oldest and largest on Long Island.

imageimage image image


Leave a Reply